Harry is an associate with the Corporate and Commercial Litigation practice group of Berger McDermott.
Prior to joining the firm, Harry was an associate at the Delaware office of Reilly, McDevitt & Henrich.
Harry earned his Juris Doctor from Widener University Delaware Law School, where he was valedictorian of the 2020 graduating class. While at Widener, Harry was a Law Review board member and assisted Dean Rodney Smolla, a constitutional law expert, with his research and work on the First Amendment. He also aided the Dignity Rights Project with its work promoting the law of human dignity rights.
Harry is a member of the Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society.
- B.A., University of Delaware
- J.D., Widener University Delaware Law School, summa cum laude
Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- Delaware State Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- “Incorporating Dignity Rights into the Practice of Corporate Law,” American Bar Association series on Dignity in Practice, February 10, 2021