Spencer J. Miller is an associate in the firm’s Corporate and Business Transactions group. Spencer concentrates his practice on the formation, use, and governance of Delaware business entities, including corporations, limited liability companies, and limited and general partnerships. He also advises clients on a diverse range of corporate and commercial matters, such as asset sales, private equity investments, fiduciary duties, and dissolution. Spencer regularly provides third-party legal opinions in connection with structured finance, commercial real estate, and other transactions involving Delaware entities.
Prior to joining Berger McDermott, Spencer worked as an in-house law clerk for UGI Corporation and Wawa.
Spencer graduated cum laude from Villanova University with a B.B.A. in finance and real estate, and earned a J.D. from the Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law. During law school, Spencer served as a teaching assistant for Villanova Law’s transactional legal writing program as well as editor-in-chief of the Villanova Environmental Law Journal.
- J.D., Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law
- B.B.A., Villanova University, cum laude
Admitted to Practice
- District of Columbia
- Delaware State Bar Association
- Villanova Law Alumni Association, NovUs Board Member
- Villanova School of Business Mentor Program, Advisory Board Member
- “Note, Energy Economics: Just Compensation Under State Law in Tennessee Gas Pipeline Company v. Permanent Easement for 7.053 Acres,” 31 Vill. Envtl. L.J. 357 (2020) (cited in Pennsylvania Legal Encyclopedia)